Three Video Courses
For the Price of One!
Want to learn powerful and effective ways to speak your truth tactfully and tactfully under pressure?
Want to know what to do when feeling triggered ?
Then the 3-in-1 video course is perfect for you!
Where do you need these skills?
After your boss asks you to work over time and you politely decline, They pressure you. You do not have enough work to do this.
In a romantic relationship
You end up going on many lousy dates wasting your time and energy because you can never say No to an invitation while you already know you are not interested in this person.
A friend of yours is while giving a calm voice. While you are thinking: "I hate the way he's yelling at me."
Content of Video Courses:
5 Steps to Say "No"
without Feeling Guilty or Needing to Apologize
The ability to say "No" is one of the most critical skills in life. If you can not say "No" here are some of the negative situations you may end up in:
In this video course you will learn:
- How to say no without feeling guilty
- How to say no without needing to apologize for it
- How to say no firmly and pleasantly
- How to buy time so you don't have to commit to an action you would regret in the future
- How to not make rash decisions that will come back and bite you back in the future
- How to give yourself time to make the best possible decision even when under pressure
- How to become better at analyzing different requests in a deeper way
- How to answer a request while fully considering what benefits you financially, emotionally and physically
- How to know when the answer to a question is not a simple Yes, or No
- How to become good at coming up with brilliant alternative answers custom designed for the request at hand.
- How to become better at predicting what exactly a Yes or Nor or optional answer entails
- How to get better at analyzing the pros and cons of each action
- How to buy some time to come up with the best possible solution that benefits you emotionally, physically, mentally and financially
- How to identify the best possible decision in every situation
- How to know what factors are most important in making key decisions in life.
- How to communicate your answers firmly and pleasantly
- How to speak your truth, and stand ground without fear
- How to set firm boundaries without being aggressive
3 Techniques to Speak Your Truth
Firmly, Calmly and Tactfully Under Pressure
It's one thing to say No. But unfortunately often the other people don't accept your “No”. If you can’t firmly say “No” and stay with your answer
here are some of the negative situations you may end up in:
In this video course you will learn:
- How to stay centred and grounded under pressure
- How to uphold your response without aggression
- How to react to resistance with empathy
- How to maintain your response firmly without getting into an argument
- How to hold a strong position without sounding disrespectful unkind or angry
- How to buy time to come up with the best decision despite the other party’s reluctance
- How to not show weakness while being pleasant
- How to know that every question does not have a simple yes and no answer
- How to come up with sophisticated counteroffers that would greatly benefit you financially, emotionally, and physically
- How to discover when the answer to a question is more than yes or no answer
- How to answer in honesty and strength yes or No or come up with a counteroffer
- How to carefully analyze the pros and cons of each Yes or No answer
- How to determine if a counter proposal is in fact needed
- How to say No while coming off as pleasant
- What to say to lessen the impact of saying No
- What phrases to use to bring a positive spin to saying No
- How to say No to a request for now while leaving room for a yes in the future
- How to say No gracefully, pleasantly firmly even when the other party is pressuring you
4 Healthy Things to Do
While Feeling Triggered
One of our biggest problems in the world is our inability to experience and express our negative emotions. When our boundaries are crossed often we don't even know it until we have lost control of the situation. Here are some of the negative consequences we face when we are not in touch with our own triggered state:
- How do you know if your boundaries have been crossed.
- How to become familiar with various ways you have been triggered when your boundaries have been crossed
- How to have an awareness of your different trigger levels
- How to learn about situations where your boundaries have been crossed so severely that could cause you to lose control
- How to prevent your boundaries getting crossed before it's too late
- How to identify each trigger point when your boundaries get crossed
- What to do to relax yourself under 5 minutes
- What to visualize to bring calmness to yourself
- What environment to create to bring a sense of peace and harmony to your daily life
- What breathe exercise to do calm your nerves
- What exercises to do to deepen your relaxation even further
- What to do to make yourself fully relaxed under 10 minutes
- How to intentionally get yourself triggered in safe setting to learn from it
- How to learn from your thoughts and feeling while your boundaries have been crossed.
- How to calm yourself down when you have been triggered
- What thoughts cause you to feel even more discomfort when your boundaries have been crossed.
- What thoughts help you to feel calmer when your boundaries have been crossed.
- How to calm yourself using positive thoughts and breathing.
The discount coupon works up to